If you’re new to Yoga, choose classes designated ‘for Beginners’ or ‘all levels’ where foundational instruction will be provided and the pace will be adapted to your level.
- Yoga for Beginners/Gentle Yoga– A gentle, introductory Yoga class.
Yin Yoga is a slow-paced, meditative style with poses, or asanas, held for long periods.
- Yin Yoga– Find your centre through a relaxed practice of stillness – asanas that are held from three to five minutes at a time.
- Karma (Donation Class)– Yin Yoga for all levels. Pay by donation. All donations go to support charitable causes.
Specialized Yoga classes address specific needs:
- Prenatal Yoga– Meet other moms-in-the-making in this class designed to strengthen and stretch your body to prepare for birth. Learn helpful breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Restorative Yoga– A truly relaxing class of passive poses achieved with blocks and bolsters.
- Happy Hips Yoga– Correct muscle imbalances and improve flexibility to help you run more efficiently and stay injury-free.