If you’re new to Yoga, choose classes designated ‘for Beginners’ or ‘all levels’ where foundational instruction will be provided and the pace will be adapted to your level.
- Yoga for Beginners/Gentle Yoga – A gentle, introductory Yoga class.
Hatha Yoga is a gentle yoga, combining stretching and breathing exercises for relaxation.
- Hatha Yoga – Appropriate for all levels. Learn the foundational poses, or asanas.
- Hatha Flow/Flow Yoga – Poses flow from one to the next, adding a little intensity.
- Tula Yoga – Up the intensity with advanced poses and a quicker pace. You may break a sweat.
Yin Yoga is a slow-paced, meditative style with poses, or asanas, held for long periods.
- Yin Yoga – Find your centre through a relaxed practice of stillness – asanas that are held from three to five minutes at a time.
- Karma (Donation Class) – Yin Yoga for all levels. Pay by donation. All donations go to support charitable causes.
Vinyasa Yoga adopts fluid transitions from pose to pose.
- V2 Vinyasa Yoga on the Reformer – An intermediate level, high intensity class requiring prior Yoga and Reformer experience.
Specialized Yoga classes address specific needs:
- Prenatal Yoga – Meet other moms-in-the-making in this class designed to strengthen and stretch your body to prepare for birth. Learn helpful breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Restorative Yoga – A truly relaxing class of passive poses achieved with blocks and bolsters.
- Happy Hips Yoga – Correct muscle imbalances and improve flexibility to help you run more efficiently and stay injury-free.
LET'S GET YOU MOVING!
Join us for a class today, with no ongoing commitment.BOOK ONLINE